Lead IT Security
Employment: Contract (Search and selection)
Working week: Fulltime
Functie omschrijving Lead IT Security
The company has the purpose to be the safest company within their branche (finance) and will be seen as a leader in (IT) security. You help create a cohesive IT Security Strategy, a roadmap for strategy implementation and you’re responsible for delivering security & risk awareness throughout the company. You’re familiar with the application environments within the tech department globally in order to be able to participate in various discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the DevOps way of working.
As Expertise Lead IT Security you have a passion for the combination of thinking and doing. You have an exemplary role and you show that you are a true ambassador for the new agile way of working. As Expertise Lead IT Security you have earned your spurs within the expertise of IT and Security and you are recognized as such. You determine how you work within your expertise and set the standards. You not only have a strong drive to continuously maintain your own expertise, but you also want to make an active contribution to further developing and innovating the field. In addition, you get energy from transferring your expertise to others and you get satisfaction from coaching (both professional and personal) the members of your Expertise Group to get the best out of themselves.
Your main focus will be on the following capabilities:
- Secure SDLC (incl. code review, requirements setting, security config)
- Application Security (incl. application hardening, pen testing)
- Server & Endpoint Security (incl. malware protection, HIPS, hardening)
- Network Security (incl. firewalls, malware protection & IDS, segmentation)
- Data Security (incl. DLP, encryption services & key management)
- IT & Sec Risk Assessment
- Drive Control Implementation
- IT Security & IT Risk Awareness
- Key Control Testing
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Manage Third Party & Cloud Security
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Security Monitoring & Alert Handling
- Automate and simplify Security & Risk Controls
- Designing technical Security Solutions for the future
Functie voorwaarden Lead IT Security
We are looking for
An inspiring, approachable expert and pioneer of the cross-border culture, displaying the following behaviours:
- Passion for IT Security
- You have a 'Do it-Try it-Fix it' mentality
- You are analytically skilled, able to bring structure and able to quickly identify the core problem
- You are curious and open to new methodologies and techniques
- You display influence and impact without being able to see your team face to face on a regular basis
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Experience leading teams in IT Security
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment
- Experience/affinity within the finance industry is a pre
- Professional and intellectual IT skills at bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master
- Extensive experience in both IT Security and IT Risk
- You have a background in IT engineering area, preferably in Agile teams as a DevOps Engineer
- Track record of consulting/advising Certification in and / or proven skills in Security and Risk (CISSP certification is mandatory to have or to obtain within 6 months)
- Excellent oral and written command of English
Besides excellent terms of employment, our client offers a challenging IT work environment with extensive and innovative developments. Service Delivery is performed according to a new method - Continuous Delivery. Staff who want to grow will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development.
Switchjobs is an employment agency specialized in Contracting, Search & Selection, Specialized Project Jobs, Payrolling/Contract Management. Switchjobs was founded in 1988. Our team exists of professionals, all very experienced in the contracting and flex branch and specialized in the specific fields: ICT, Finance, Sales & Commerce.
A personal relationship
With a new step in your career is it of great importance that this step suits your life. Next to education, your experience, character and personality, travel distance and private life are key factors for us. Your background and ambitions define your new position. We make sure that a candidate and company really match and we pay attention to professionalism as well as corporate culture, team composition, education and career opportunities. We work as your companion to your next career step and choose the personal approach in this matter.
If you are interested in this vacancy we gladly receive your résumé including your motivation via email@example.com. After checking your details the relevant Recruiter for this open vacancy will respond to you within short notice. Next step will be an interview by phone, followed by a personal interview at our office or a webcam interview. After successfully passing this first round, we will introduce you as a qualified candidate to our client who will most likely invite you for the second round interview at their office. We will never present your personal details or CV to any third party without your explicit permission to do so.