Salary: Between €4.000,- and €6.000,- gross a month
Working week: Fulltime
Functie omschrijving Data Analyst
We are looking for a Data Analyst for our customer, an international company based in Amsterdam. We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and have the ability to present this in a way that everyone understands it. You are going to help engineers and managers by showing them the best dashboards. You are going to work with their team at Tech Center of Excellence IT Security.
Your other tasks are:
- Connect applications to our data analytics platform;
- Create ETL scripts;
- Architect, build and manage data models;
- Use our Continuous Delivery pipeline to deploy your code;
- Build Graphs and reports for senior management and IT engineers.
Functie voorwaarden Data Analyst
We are looking for someone with social skills rather than hierarchical structure. You are a team player and listen to feedback and provide feedback to your colleagues to improve yourself. You want to improve yourself by studying the latest techniques on the market and you are open to learn about IT security.
At least you can recognize yourself in the following job requirements:
- Have a BS degree or master's degree in Mathematics, Informatics, Econometrics, Computer/Data Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- Have three years experience in data engineering, or other technical discipline;
- Experience with Python, Apache Spark, Neo4J, S3, Linux, Apache Superset, OpenShift or kubernetes And SQL;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Passionate about IT Security.
- A salary between € 4.000,- and € 6.000,- gross a month;
- Travel allowance.
Switchjobs is an employment agency specialized in Contracting, Search & Selection, Specialized Project Jobs, Payrolling/Contract Management. Switchjobs was founded in 1988. Our team exists of professionals, all very experienced in the contracting and flex branch and specialized in the specific fields: ICT, Finance, Sales & Commerce.
A personal relationship
With a new step in your career is it of great importance that this step suits your life. Next to education, your experience, character and personality, travel distance and private life are key factors for us. Your background and ambitions define your new position. We make sure that a candidate and company really match and we pay attention to professionalism as well as corporate culture, team composition, education and career opportunities. We work as your companion to your next career step and choose the personal approach in this matter.
If you are interested in this vacancy we gladly receive your résumé including your motivation via firstname.lastname@example.org. After checking your details the relevant Recruiter for this open vacancy will respond to you within short notice. Next step will be an interview by phone, followed by a personal interview at our office or a webcam interview. After successfully passing this first round, we will introduce you as a qualified candidate to our client who will most likely invite you for the second round interview at their office. We will never present your personal details or CV to any third party without your explicit permission to do so.